Our Humanitarian Projects
noun, plural humanities.
1. all human beings collectively; the human race; humankind.
2. the quality or condition of being human; human nature.
3. the quality of being humane; kindness; benevolence.
~ Installing Aquaponics in small impoverished villages
A system of aquaculture in which the waste produced by farmed fish supplies
nutrients for plants grown hydroponically, which in turn purify the water.
The Essential Way
With our constant commitment towards education and practice of The Essential Way, we not only physically help, but also Spiritually by installing the daily use of the Seven Essential Elements.
With the new breath of each day, try with all that is to put into practice these important Essential Elements; Calmness, Compassion, Kindness, Forgiveness, Gratitude, Love and Mindfulness. Think about each of these words and what they mean. Receive the all of what is being said and feel the power and compassion they exude. If we hear and feel them enough, maybe the way of the 7 Essential Elements will thrive and spread towards complete freedom and peace for all.
1. the normal, nonwaring condition of a nation, group of nations, or the world.
2. a state of mutual harmony between people or groups, especially in personal relations:
3. freedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction, anxiety, an obsession, etc.; tranquility; serenity.
4. make peace, to ask for or arrange a cessation of hostilities or antagonism.